Translate

Sunday 23 February 2014

Distribution Of Funds

I am not going to write a big essay for this topic.I think this picture is all about it.It is saying each and everything which a man can say about the distribution of funds in every country at government level.

Here in Pakistan exactly this picture is going on..I would say, the conditions are even worst than this picture.

But we hoping for the best.And I believe that God will Bless us!

And this picture is an open discussion for everyone belongs to any country because I think that every nation is suffering from this kind of distribution.

If someone from my audiance thinks, his country is free from this kind of distribution can inform us with his comments ...which is open for everyone.

If someone who is suffering from this type of conditions in his country and wants to highlight another issue can reccomand and discuss with me via comments.I will always welcome to him.

I want to highlight this kind of issues globally but I need your appriciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment